Investments Focus & Scope
We hold participating minority or majority interests in companies independently and can collaborate with other private equity parties, allowing us to pool our expertise and skills. Always active and committed, we are a passionate sparring partner and can draw on an extensive network. We provide capital and also bring commercial, organizational and financial expertise to the table. Our strength in the field of buying and selling offers many additional advantages too.
Innovation and growth opportunities
We focus on innovative companies with promising growth opportunities that are ready to scale up. Although our natural affinity lies with companies operating in the field of rentals, lifting equipment and logistics real estate, we look both within and beyond our sector to achieve a balanced portfolio of medium-sized industrial firms and trading companies.
Financial clout and commitment
Most of our investments are in the area of buyouts and expansion financing. If necessary, we can act very swiftly. We combine short-term financial clout with long-term commitment, which is why to us the financial involvement of management is an important precondition for participation. As a family business with a history dating back more than 70 years, we fully understand the importance of sustainable growth.
Type of investment:
- Growth capital, buyout or turnaround
- Equity share of between one and 10 million euros
- Active shareholdership
- Minority or majority interest with strong control
- Financial involvement of management
- Long-term investment and exit
- Closed-end fund with 10 to 15 participations over three to five years
Type of company:
- Profitable, with the ambition to expand
- Active in a niche market or adds value to existing ‘platform’ companies
- International vision and innovative drive
- Comprehensible business model with low volatility
- Reasonable leverage within own capacity